Skip to the content
EXPORTING THE OUTLOOK INFORMATION
- Close Outlook.
- Open Registry Editor. Click start and then type in regedit.
- Navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows Messaging Subsystem\Profiles\
- Select the key that you want to save as a file or the entire Profiles folder for all of them.
- On the File menu, click Export.
- In the Export Registry File dialog box, in Save in, click the drive, folder, or network computer and folder where you want to save the information.
- In File name, enter a name for the key. (outlook_profile.reg would work great.)
- In Save as type, make sure it’s set as Registration Files (*.reg)
- Click Save.
IMPORTING THE OUTLOOK INFORMATION
- On the new computer you just need to run the Registration File (*.reg) you created in the steps above and it will add the account information for you.
- Then when you open Outlook it will ask you for the location of your PST file and once re-pointed it will then ask you for the email account passwords.
error: Protected !!