Delete the profile from the Registry
- Log in to the computer as a different administrator.
- Move the broken user profile folder from C:users to another location, such as c:Backup.
- Open the Registry Editor and go to:
- Locate the folder that has the ProfileImagePath that points to c:users. It usually ends in .back. Delete the entire folder.
- Restart your computer and log in with the affected user profile.
Sometimes this problem can occur due to issues with your registry. After making these changes, check if the problem is still there.