This screen shows the Corporate Compliance server and database that this client workstation is currently connected to.
This setting is only available from a Corporate Compliance Client.
If you have two or more Corporate Compliance server installations you can determine which Corporate Compliance database you are connected to by selecting Help > About Corporate Compliance within the Corporate Compliance application.
To change the database that this client workstation is connected to
- Close Corporate Compliance on this client workstation.
- Click Start > Programs > MYOB Accountants Office > Corporate Compliance Utilities > Utilities.
- Click Database Location.
- Click Change. The Select Corporate Compliance Database Location dialog appears.
- Select the required Corporate Compliance database server from the drop-down list of available servers, or, enter the required server name.
- Click OK. A confirmation message is displayed.
- Click Yes. The Database location screen is displayed with the selected server showing. When Corporate Compliance next opens you will be connected to the selected database server.